Kamloops Tennis Centre is managed by the Kamloops Tennis Association, a registered Society. The land belongs to the City of Kamloops which has a lease agreement with KTA. Since 1994, the Club has invested in all of the site improvements, including the clubhouse, lights, bubble, indoor infrastructure, surfacing, and courts.
- Year-round tennis
- 8 outdoor courts; 5 with lights.
- 5 indoor courts under the Bubble
- The Bubble is up from Oct. 15 – Apr. 15
- Ball machine and coaching court.
- The Clubhouse includes an office, lounge, changerooms, showers, and kitchen.
- All of the grounds are landscaped and are adjacent to the Rivers Trail, next to the South Thompson River.